How Put It Forward Helps to Integrate Sitecore XM Across the Enterprise
Put It Forward Sitecore XM™ connectors help deliver great integrated customer experiences across channels by bringing data and content into the story. Organizations can access hundreds of pre-built connectors to integrate and sync Sitecore CMS with other solutions in their stack, and automate repetitive events and data workflows with no-code efforts.
6 minute read
Table of Contents
- How Put It Forward Helps to Integrate Sitecore XM Across the Enterprise
As organizations increasingly leverage technology to improve their customer experience by integrating different platforms and solutions, managing high volumes of data becomes mission critical. Even if you find the best software solutions for automation, social media, and content management systems (CMS), it won't mean anything if these systems don't talk to each other.
Without interconnected data points, it will be tough to understand your customer's individual journey or determine the best way to meet their needs at every critical point. Moreover, today's customer wants dynamic, personalized content delivered across channels in real-time, which is only possible with a robust integration solution.
And with organizations that embrace seamless integration (including omnichannel customer engagement strategies) far outperforming their rivals, there's no reason your organization should still be on the fence about this approach. For enterprises seeking to integrate, scale up, and automate seamlessly, one solution shines above the rest: Sitecore XM.
What is Sitecore XM?
Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) is a robust and easy-to-use CMS that helps customer-centric teams simplify the creation and management of experiences across channels and devices. With XM, they can easily share omnichannel content at scale.
You can also use XM to connect customer data and synchronize it across platforms.
Additionally, XM provides access to an integrated customer profile with an engagement history, making it easy to scale data operations and reduce manual work. Furthermore, XM helps automate processes and streamlines content-driven sales cycles, making it an essential tool for any organization looking to improve its customer experience.
Why Organizations Need to Integrate Sitecore XM with Other Technologies
To fully take advantage of everything Sitecore XM has to offer, it's important to integrate it with other technologies. There are several reasons why this is the case:
- Effectively manage high volumes of content and data: Organizations need to easily handle growing volumes of content and data. However, without a smooth integration, creating a unified view of the customer across the organization can be difficult.
- Connect the customer data and synchronize it in real-time: One of the main benefits of Sitecore XM Integration is its ability to connect different customer data sources and synchronize them in real time. However, if this data is not properly integrated, it can lead to silos and a lack of visibility into the customer journey.
- Access the integrated customer profile with the previous engagement history: With Sitecore XM No-code Connectors, employees can easily access an integrated customer profile that includes the customer's previous engagement history. However, this data may be difficult to find or use without intelligent integration.
- Scale operations and reduce manual work: Pre-built Sitecore CMS connectors make it easy to scale up data operations and reduce manual work. However, if these data operations are not properly orchestrated and automated, they can become cumbersome and time-consuming.
- Automate processes and streamline sales cycle: Process Orchestration helps organizations automate repetitive events and scale communication with current customers and prospects. Without automation, these processes may be challenging to manage, and make spending extra resources.
Put It Forward is a Sitecore technology partner that helps organizations to connect their Sitecore solutions with other technologies, such as CRMs, ERPs and Marketing Clouds, to scale data operations and reduce manual work. Put It Forward experts implemented hundreds of projects connecting Sitecore solutions, integrating data, automating workflows and sharing customer signals in real-time. Let's look at some use case examples demonstrating Put It Forward expertise.
How The Sitecore Integration Platform Works
Use Case #1: Integrate Sitecore XM Data with Customer Processes
Customer engagement data is being created and captured through forms, content and clicks into the CMS. This engagement data is important for the customer-facing teams to have access to in the context of speaking with a customer while working in their CRM or Service system.
For example, Sitecore XM should create a new record from the submitted form field data when a form submission occurs on the website. Upon the creation of the new record, the integration will trigger the creation of a new record within the CRM system as a result.
The integration between Sitecore XM and CRM provides the customer with several benefits, including the ability to:
- Automatically access new leads in CRM: With a smooth integration, new leads and request info are automatically accessible in CRM, saving time and effort.
- Seamlessly update customer information: Sitecore XM and CRM integration ensures that customer information is always up-to-date so that employees can provide the best possible customer experience.
- Enable 360 Customer Reporting and Analytics: Centralized customer and account reporting is improved by having access to the engagement cycle data from Sitecore XM allowing analysts to map the customer journey.
- Improve customer journeys: The integration between Sitecore XM and CRM provides visibility into the customer journey, so it’s easy to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Streamlined sales cycle: By automating the process of creating and updating customer records, the Sitecore integration helps to streamline the sales cycle.
- Improved data quality: The integration between Sitecore XM and CRM helps to ensure that data is accurate and up-to-date, so it allows to make better decisions about marketing and sales strategies.
Use Case #2: Syndicate content from DAM into Sitecore XM
In this use case, the customer needed to syndicate content from their Digital Asset Management (DAM) system into Sitecore XM. Employees wanted to minimize tedious and repetitive manual tasks and processes while adding new content to Sitecore XM.
The engineering team leveraged the Put It Forward process automation for content review and syndication to Sitecore XM to automate the next scenario: as soon as the content is added to the DAM a review and approval process should be triggered. Once the process is complete and approved then the content is added to Sitecore CMS.
The result has been an automated workflow of adding new content to Sitecore XM, synchronized content between DAM and Sitecore XM, reduced employee workload, and minimized human errors. The customer can now focus on more strategic tasks and be assured that their content is always up-to-date.
The Put It Forward intelligent automation platform allows to integrate Sitecore XM with other technologies with no code effort. Data integration and process automation solutions help effectively integrate data from multiple sources, connect data records into the integrated customer profile, and automate routine and repetitive data flows and processes.
Put It Forward helps organizations of any size make the most of the hundreds of Sitecore connectors available. Put It Forward experts can replace your legacy Sitecore API integration tools with our modern no-code Sitecore integration API solutions to help you better address the needs of today's digital marketplace.
All this helps you to scale operations, communicate with customers faster to give them the information they're looking for, and get extra time to work on lead generation and sales pipeline growth. Put It Forward has extensive experience developing custom Sitecore integration and automation solutions for businesses that want to deliver dynamic, personalized experience for their customers across multiple channels. Let’s talk about your Sitecore integration and automation project!