- Understanding customers and providing the best customer experience is a must-have for the success of your business. This is why you require a proper, well-thought-through go-to-market strategy. In this article, we will focus on one particular aspect of it – an integrated tech stack. How does it help you optimize your efforts? Learn by reading on!
What’s the Go-to-Market Tech Stack
A go-to-market-tech tech stack is the tools and technologies used to successfully promote and sell your offer at the market. It consists of a number of solutions (software, platforms) that are used to aid marketing, sales, customer engagement, and customer service. Typically, the tech components of a go-to-market strategy include
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- marketing automation software
- customer success management software.
How Intelligent Integration Optimizes GTM Strategy
Intelligent integration is an excellent way to optimize the go-to-market strategy and make full use of all the tech stack exercised in a campaign. Real-time data integration, having all the tools available in one place – it all comes with a plethora of benefits, such as
- Gathering customer data into a single source. Forget about data silos and the inability to access all the information you need quickly and easily. With intelligent integration, all the data will be stored in one place, making it available for all teams to use it to the fullest.
- Automating customer processes and workflows. With an intelligent integration, you can automate many actions, thus reducing the time your teams spend on low-value, repetitive tasks and giving them more time for revenue-generation work.
- Identifying new customers and targeting them with personalized campaigns. Storing your data in one place lets you make more data-driven decisions. As a result, your organization is capable of finding new target groups more effectively and serving them personalized engagement offers.
- Tracking customer engagement and tracking customer lifetime value. Integrating various tools and resources gives you a better understanding of your customers’ lifetime, letting you find possible bottlenecks and eliminate them.
- Analyzing customer behavior and providing personalized customer experience. Having insight from all the platforms at once lets you predict customer churn, discover pain points, and comprehend your customers’ preferences. This way, you can approach every customer individually, with personalized advertisements, materials, and product choices.
Why Invest in Tech Stack Integration
Marketing, sales, and customer success tech stack integration may be quite a game changer. Why exactly should you invest in it?
- Aligned business plan and goals. Every team puts different efforts into life and has different goals. They should be guided by one general aim of the company, yet with data discrepancies it is often difficult to create a unified strategy. Tech stack integration is a solution to that – all the data is in one place, so the goals can be fully aligned.
- Reduced time to market. Integrating your tech stack means that all the processes are aligned and move smoothly between the teams. As a result, the time to market is much quicker.
- Decreased likelihood of extra costs. With everything in one place, you can make accurate predictions. This way, you know for sure that the estimated budget will indeed be enough.
- Enhanced ability to react to changes and customer desires. In a non-integrated setting, changes take a lot of time. One team spots a shift and has to inform the other teams. And each of these has to come up with solutions and then these need to be aligned. When integrated, the process takes significantly less time, and customer experience increases significantly.
- Guaranteed regulatory compliance. Many industries have one additional feature that they must pay attention to – regulations. With an integrated system, it is much easier to monitor all the marketing, sales, and customer success activities and control whether they meet the requirements.
Benefits of Integrated Tech Stack
An integrated tech stack should be the aim of every business – it is an example of how you can majorly improve your go-to-market strategy. What benefits does it have in particular?
- Automated engagement. Time is your most valuable resource, and with automated engagement, you spend less effort on doing routine engagement campaigns.
- Accelerated lead generation. Not every lead transforms into sales, therefore it is crucial to get as many quality leads as possible. With an integrated tech stack, the whole process is much quicker, thus allowing you to reap the harvest of an increase in lead worth pursuing.
- Omnichannel experience. Currently, the boundaries between different channels are slowly diminishing. Customers are likely to view products online, while being in a physical store, and check the app before purchasing something on the website. With a tech stack integration, it is possible to quickly transfer data between all these channels and provide customers with a truly unified experience.
- Real-time insights. Finally, an integrated tech stack gives you real-time access to all the information you need, from every of the teams working on your go-to-market strategy. As a result, you can operate with up-to-date information while implementing a strategy.
A go-to-market tech stack is used by your organization to provide a personalized customer experience and drive more efficient growth. Using intelligent integration is an excellent way to integrate your go-to-market tech stack and facilitate the engagement and acquisition processes. From better, quicker, and data-driven decisions, to building an omnichannel customer experience and improving customer retention – all of these are possible with intelligent integration of your tech stack.
Subscribe to our blog