Common Automation Scenarios for Workfront and Jira
- Bi-directional project sync between Workfront® and Jira®
- Jira® 3rd party app integration with Workfront®
- Process and task mining for optimization
- Keep project teams, activities, tasks, comments and documents in sync
- Multi-hierarchy project structure and event triggers
- Centralized activity management across processes and projects
- Customized work-flow and process improvement
- Integrated reporting and project analytics
- Enhance forecasting models and reporting with deeper views of your team tasks
- Multi Jira® and Workfront® environment integration
Critical Features for Workfront Jira Integration
Automate project creation and assign tasks and issues between Workfront and Jira systems. Identify how to manage projects better with shared activity performance.
Seamless Project Integration
Reporting in Workfront or Jira
Work Your Way
Document and Asset Sync
Business Rules and Triggers
Jira On-Premise Connection
No Code Configuration
Simplified Workfront Jira integration
Use a visual, drag-and-drop interface to build Workfront Jira integrations quickly.
Complete bi-directional integration that allows data flow in both directions
Real-time to bulk integration that meets your workflow needs
Improve efficiencies and minimize IT costs with 24/7 support
Centrally manage exceptions, notifications, and errors
Integrated data security and governance
Choose the frequency at which you want the integration to run.
Automated integrations can run at the frequency of your choice
Bi-directional integrations can run at different speeds
Schedule an integration to run sometime in the future or also start in the past to catch up on data after a change
Get efficient with Workfront and Jira automation.
Take manual work out of the process and focus on high-impact tasks.
Efficiently orchestrate multi-step automation that streamlines a variety of operations.
Trigger events, notifications, and actions within Workfront and Jira
Scale process automation with AI-powered decision making
Make the most of your experience with Jira by selecting the items you want to integrate at the task level.
Select which tasks, issues, and content are integrated into Jira or Workfront when ready.
Have the corresponding Jira issue ID and link available in Workfront.
As the owner of data integration software, you need to know that real people can use it.
This software is designed for the professional to unlock value and can't wait for someone to write code with legacy tools.
Put It Forward Workfront Jira Integration Resources
How to integrate Workfront and Jira
This how-to article shows how Jira integrates with Workfront, fundamental integration steps, bottlenecks on the way, and how to increase project teams' alignment and streamline efficiency.
See how IT and PMO teams use the Put It Forward platform to integrate and automate processes between Workfront and Jira. There are multiple case studies available to reference.
Workfront Jira Integration Infosheet
The Workfront Jira integration information sheet is a comprehensive resource offering various use cases, value propositions, solution details, technical information, and screenshots. It's the perfect tool to help you optimize your workflow and streamline your processes.
Jira Approved Integration
FAQ about Workfront Jira Integration
Bi-directional Workfront Jira Integration is the synchronization of two datasets. This allows them to act as one while still maintaining their individual distinction as separate.
Bi-directional Jira Workfront integration allows you to sync projects, tasks, comments, documents, and project teams between Jira and Workfront. This provides a great advantage in keeping your workflow running smoothly.
Workfront integration with Jira by Put It Forward makes it quick to adjust the fields to sync, how they map, and conditions for when to trigger the synchronization process.
Workfront Jira integration allows you to do a data load, synchronize across systems, export, add data quality checks or govern your data. There are three easy steps to start with it:
1. Point the pre-built connectors from Put it Forward or use your own connector to automatically integrate the source and destination.
2. Click on the data services or add any business rules or transformations to the integration.
3. Get the data flowing between the source and destination by selecting the integration interval and activating it.
Here are common scenarios you would need Workfront Jira Integration for:
1. Bi-directional project sync between Workfront and Jira.
2. Get project performance roll up.
3. Centralized activity management across processes and projects.
4. Workflow and process improvement.
5. Integrated reporting.
6. Enhance forecasting models and reporting with deeper views of your team tasks.
7. Data analysis to determine effective task and issue behaviors.
This integration provides business rule-based sync of data. Business rules are guidelines or restrictions about business behavior. For example, Jira Workfront integration empowers users to decide which events will trigger which actions and which data should be flowing between these two systems. This solution allows you to use business logic without developer assistance and without a need for an additional tool.
Workfront Jira integration frequency is a feature that empowers users to decide how often data updates. Users can invoke data sync in real-time, just in time, or in batch cycles.
Workfront integration with Jira helps you reduce duplication of license costs and keeps your project teams in sync.