Seamless Marketo Adobe Analytics Integration
The most common use case people are trying to solve when integrating Marketo and Adobe together is some form of algorithmic attribution.
The ROI applies to campaigns, paid media, and earned and owned customer experiences.
There are three immediate benefits
- 360 views into the campaigns, web activity, and media use
- Reduction in revenue loss
- Improved customer personalization and content utilization
Key Features for Adobe Analytics Marketo Integration
Seamless No Code Integration
Dynamic Prediction Modelling
Certified Bi-Directional Connectors
Real Time Data Flow
Standard and Customer Object Support
Business Rules and Triggers
Historical Data Loading
Connect Multiple Marketo and Analytics Instances Together
A turn key Marketo Adobe Analytics integration set of solutions that bring together events within marketing automation software and your web channels to deliver 360 digital analytics.
Improve efficiencies and minimize IT costs with 24/7 support
Integrate marketing, crm and custom tools in a single solution
Create trigger based events from a central location
Centrally manage exceptions, notifications and errors
Complete bi-directional real time to bulk integration speed
Marketo Adobe Analytics
Integration - Administration View
The integration administration and set up is done through a highly scalable cloud based platform solution that can be used by the business professional or the IT admin.
Quickly set up the bi-directional Adobe Analytics Marketo integration
Centralize marketing attribution reporting across channels and establish global analytics
Choose which data needs to be integrated bi-directionally and define the business event triggers
Supports standard and custom objects as well any metric or dimension you might have or needed KPI
Marketo Adobe Analytics Integration Resources
Adobe Integration - How To
This how-to article goes through the steps of integration for deep personalization while creating an integrated view of the campaign and web activity within Adobe Analytics.
Failed and stalled project turned around with Put It Forward Integration Designer which reduced overall costs, brought the project in to completion and exceeded the original mandate.
Bi-directional Marketo Adobe Analytics integration creates a true 360 view of all customer interactions. It helps to detect and analyze trends and measure the effectiveness of campaigns, providing insights and analysis to gain optimal results.
With the Adobe Marketo integration businesses can Improve segmentation and personalization by linking activity that is campaign driven directly to website activity.
Adobe Analytics Marketo integration helps with effective analytics integration through Adobe Analytics. This lets a marketer develop a deeper understanding of their customers and deliver comprehensive messaging.
if you want to do a data load, synchronize across systems, export, add data quality checks or activity govern your data there are three easy steps to start with:
1. Point the pre-built connectors from Put it Forward or use your own connector to automatically integrate the source and destination.
2. Click on the data services or add any business rules, or transformations to the integration.
3. Get the data flowing between the source and destination by selecting the integration interval and activating it.
Here are common scenarios you would need Marketo and Adobe for:
- Cross-channel marketing using Adobe Analytics with multiple marketing automation systems including Marketo
- Deeper customer experience management across their entire life cycle
- Increase content velocity and utilization by linking what works with the right audience
- Increase conversion rates with testing
- Cross channel attribution
- Get a complete 360-degree view of the customer and how they interact with a brand
- Find more and better customers.
Adobe Analytics Marketo integration helps to streamline workflow between marketing teams and production teams. It aligns strategy to execution by linking the objects between the systems. As a result, marketing strategies are linked to communication outcomes.
Also, it helps to improve operations, increase data quality and minimize IT costs while enabling their goal of having a deeper more meaningful customer experience.